Leadership and Mentoring Institute
July 9 – 16, 2017
Held at Miles College
LMI accepts a limited number of participants each year who are selected on a competitive basis. Participants engage with educational leaders in a series of seminars throughout the week which are designed to prepare leaders for the next phase of academic leadership.
Priority Consideration for LMI Tuition Scholarship: February 15th
Final Application Consideration: April 1st
LMI Application Requirements*
- LMI Participant Application
- Application Fee of $575
- Two Professional Recommendations (completed using LMI Recommendation Form)
- Administration Track: One recommendation must be from a senior administrator from the candidate’s institution (Chief Academic Officer or President/Chancellor preferred) addressing the candidate’s leadership, job responsibilities and potential for professional growth
- Faculty Track: One recommendation must be from department chair, dean or chief academic officer outlining the applicant’s academic potential and leadership qualities
- Statement of Interest and Commitment
*Only complete applications will be reviewed by the LMI Selection Committee.