Leadership and Mentoring Institute
July 8 – 15, 2018
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Leadership & Mentoring Institute. LMI accepts a limited number of participants each year who are selected on a competitive basis. Participants engage with educational leaders in a series of seminars throughout the week which are designed to prepare leaders for the next phase of academic leadership.
Final LMI Tuition Scholarship Application Consideration: April 1st
Final Admission Application Consideration: April 1st
LMI Selection Criteria
LMI Application Requirements*
- LMI Participant Application
- Application Fee of $799
- Two Professional Recommendations (completed using LMI Recommendation Form)
- Administrative Track: One recommendation must be from a senior administrator from the candidate’s institution (Chief Academic Officer or President/Chancellor preferred) addressing the candidate’s leadership, job responsibilities and potential for professional growth
- Faculty Track: One recommendation must be from department chair, dean or chief academic officer outlining the applicant’s academic potential and leadership qualities
- Statement of Interest and Commitment
*Only complete applications will be reviewed by the LMI Selection Committee.