The LMI has two tracks:
(1) Administrators seeking to move into senior administrative positions and
(2) Faculty in a tenure-line position pursuing tenure.
Participants engage with educational leaders in a series of seminars throughout the week which are designed to prepare leaders for the next phase of academic leadership.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of non-teaching administrative experience in higher education or a full professor (tenured) interested in seeking a career in administration
- Master’s or Professional degree required, doctorate preferred
- An earned doctorate is required
- Employed in a tenure-track position or two years of full-time teaching experience in higher education
- Faculty rank of assistant or associate professor