The Rising Leaders Institute (RLI) is a 2-day synchronous, virtual institute designed for early career higher education faculty and professional staff members. The number of applicants selected to participate in the Institute varies depending on the applicant pool.
Criteria for Selection:
- Currently employed as a faculty or staff member at an institution of higher education
- Less than five (5) years of experience in higher education
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Committed to participate in all RLI activities
- Interest in expanding leadership acumen and preparedness towards mid-management roles